Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.197 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,733TL (R$ 2,284) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 250 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £430 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,615 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tekirdağ costs 1,170TL (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cairo costs E£ 20 (42 minutes ago)