Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.153 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,287TL (R$ 2,850) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)