Cost of living in Campeche, Mexico compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18122 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campeche (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,889TL (Mex$ 15,940) in Campeche.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)