Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.274 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 108% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,570TL (£867) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)