Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.717 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 119% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,248TL (£918) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)