Cost of living comparison between Cambridge, United Kingdom and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.738 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 90% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,125TL (£1,906) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)