Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.663 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 96% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,872TL (£1,259) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 17,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (35 minutes ago)