Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11841 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 19% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,701TL (Php31,253) in Calapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)