Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00676 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,018TL (CH$446,800) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (25 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)