Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00735 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,404TL (CH$463,141) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)