Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00617 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,562TL (CH$414,915) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)