Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00791 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,733TL (CH$472,015) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 3 hours ago)