Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00550 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,584TL (CH$469,975) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zanesville, Ohio costs $52 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khulna costs Taka 65 (about 2 hours ago)