Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35650 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 196% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,625TL (Bs 26,999) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (31 minutes ago)