Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38877 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 198% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,960TL (Bs 15,330) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨150 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Munich costs €0.00 (26 minutes ago)