Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37657 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 231% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,404TL (Bs 32,939) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (20 minutes ago)