Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,381 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29740 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 9% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,593TL (E£ 12,080) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)