Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,854 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26844 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 31% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,067TL (E£ 7,701) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php150 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)