Cost of living comparison between Cairo, Egypt and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,043 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34758 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 23% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,920TL (E£ 5,525) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (41 minutes ago)