Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,559 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19880 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 42% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,896TL (E£ 9,537) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)