Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.670 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 80% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,857TL (AU$2,193) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)