Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.944 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,288TL (€834) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (30 minutes ago)