Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.150 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 90% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,522TL (€898) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mobile, Alabama costs $129,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €443 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)