Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07500 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,198TL (Php29,312) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)