Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08726 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 33% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,921TL (Php33,472) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)