Cost of living comparison between Cagayan de Oro, Philippines and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06376 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,517TL (Php55,163) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,085 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)