Cost of living in Caen, France compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.450 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caen (France) is 80% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,208TL (€956) in Caen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (about 1 hour ago)