Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.898 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,787TL (€971) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)