Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.918 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,508TL (€1,151) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (28 minutes ago)