Cost of living in Caceres, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.572 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,904TL (€635) in Caceres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)