Cost of living in Caceres, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.664 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 57% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,011TL (€885) in Caceres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 8,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)