Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01891 TRY / AOA
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 60% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,202TL (169,326 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (about 1 hour ago)