Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.098 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,530TL (2,304 zł) in Bydgoszcz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)