Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.968 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,461TL (2,543 zł) in Bydgoszcz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (28 minutes ago)