Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05462 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 7% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,983TL (₨ 54,612) in Butwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)