Cost of living in Butte, Montana, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.610 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butte, Montana (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,500TL ($1,247) in Butte, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 349,999 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)