Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00316 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 57% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,904TL (₩1,553,403) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (44 minutes ago)