Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00367 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 66% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,484TL (₩950,584) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort-de-France costs €1.41 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,347 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fresno, California costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 6,999 (about 1 hour ago)