Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00434 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 87% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,744TL (₩861,708) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sahiwal costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,463 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Florianopolis costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,800 (about 1 hour ago)