Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.667 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 47% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,373TL (€723) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)