Cost of living comparison between Buraidah, Saudi Arabia and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.932 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 26% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,147TL (﷼ 3,377) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (37 minutes ago)