Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.001 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 15% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,305TL (﷼ 2,303) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)