Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.255 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 33% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,920TL (﷼ 2,327) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 12TL (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 4.90 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 678 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle costs AU$27,167 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 2 hours ago)