Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.676 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 24% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,585TL ($767) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)