Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00328 TRY / CDF *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 19% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,560TL (1,085,543 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 2 hours ago)