Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00233 TRY / BIF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 16% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,317TL (995,115 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)