Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00228 TRY / BIF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 14% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,397TL (1,053,124 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)