Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00214 TRY / BIF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 12% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,235TL (1,044,418 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)