Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00201 TRY / BIF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 8% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,264TL (1,124,005 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 80 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨400 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chengdu costs 元200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)