Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.869 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 18% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,819TL (€987) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)