Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.806 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 14% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,289TL (€1,127) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquitos costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)