Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,023 prices entered by 426 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01495 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 22% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,687TL (179,720 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)