Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,779 prices entered by 454 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01348 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 14% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,400TL (178,040 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €200 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (about 1 hour ago)