Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,435 prices entered by 334 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01242 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,986TL (320,849 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)