Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00309 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 46% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,202TL (₩1,036,827) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,490 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Brighton and Hove costs £30 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)