Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00170 TRY / COP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 24% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,843TL (COL$2,264,606) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $429 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 190,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 120,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)