Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00148 TRY / COP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 16% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,679TL (COL$1,809,167) in Bucaramanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)