Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18624 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 19% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,864TL (15,381 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 2 hours ago)