Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15955 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 8% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,478TL (15,530 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (41 minutes ago)