Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21155 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 27% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,188TL (19,797 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pattaya costs 30 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)