Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19492 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 23% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,958TL (15,173 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)