Cost of living comparison between Brno, Czech Republic and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14013 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,199TL (22,828 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guelph costs C$15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)