Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.665 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 87% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,615TL (£1,204) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)