Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.460 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 108% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,377TL (£802) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 150 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)