Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.591 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 87% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,848TL (£1,274) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)