Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 598 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.867 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 131% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,692TL (£974) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 38 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 280 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Jacksonville, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)