Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.883 TRY / BBD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 98% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,939TL (2,623 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)