Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.803 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut (United States) is 179% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,800TL ($1,624) in Bridgeport, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)