Cost of living in Brest, France vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.095 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brest (France) is 91% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,353TL (€878) in Brest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)