Cost of living in Brest, France compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.615 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brest (France) is 95% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,836TL (€1,039) in Brest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)