Cost of living in Brest, Belarus compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.033 TRY / BYN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brest (Belarus) is 10% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,885TL (927 BYN) in Brest.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)