Cost of living in Brest, Belarus compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00019 TRY / BYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (Belarus) is 16% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,147TL (16,730,022 p.) in Brest.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (39 minutes ago)