Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.038 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 67% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,232TL (€1,296) in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (17 minutes ago)