Cost of living in Bremerhaven, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.490 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremerhaven (Germany) is 80% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,601TL (€656) in Bremerhaven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)