Cost of living in Bremen, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.038 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremen (Germany) is 58% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,942TL (€1,472) in Bremen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)