Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00590 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 142% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,867TL (1,332,920 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)