Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.897 TRY / RON
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,001TL (3,345 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)