Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.859 TRY / RON
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 9% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,912TL (2,226 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)