Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.002 TRY / RON
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,133TL (2,129 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)