Cost of living in Brasília, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,530 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.160 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,508TL (R$ 3,023) in Brasília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (27 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (44 minutes ago)