Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.651 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 50% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,153TL (C$1,189) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (42 minutes ago)