Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.828 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 72% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,452TL (C$2,282) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (37 minutes ago)