Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00700 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 173% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,006TL (858,276 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)