Cost of living comparison between Bordeaux, France and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.751 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 58% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,924TL (€1,579) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (31 minutes ago)