Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.527 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 88% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,949TL (7,492 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (37 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)