Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.706 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 143% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,800TL (9,627 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (37 minutes ago)