Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.646 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 90% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,803TL (€819) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 2 hours ago)