Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.013 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 101% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,818TL (€961) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (38 minutes ago)