Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.944 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 70% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,568TL (€905) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)