Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.995 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,538TL (€1,136) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 39 lei (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San‘a’ costs 100,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨48 (about 2 hours ago)