Cost of living in Bologna, Italy vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 429 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.032 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 88% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,441TL (€902) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs 4,500 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,170,000 (about 4 hours ago)