Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.666 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 61% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,694TL (€792) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 2 hours ago)