Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.615 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 92% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,754TL (€1,025) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aurangabad costs ₨600 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)