Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32222 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 15% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,754TL (R 8,548) in Boksburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $14 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (about 1 hour ago)