Cost of living comparison between Boise, Idaho, United States and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.079 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,453TL ($1,446) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)