Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,670 prices entered by 374 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00154 TRY / COP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,271TL (COL$1,474,728) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)