Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,154 prices entered by 407 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00119 TRY / COP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,067TL (COL$1,738,480) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)