Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,780 prices entered by 374 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00138 TRY / COP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,445TL (COL$1,772,432) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (30 minutes ago)