Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,531 prices entered by 332 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00125 TRY / COP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 4% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,987TL (COL$2,391,615) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)