Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 7% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,041TL (Rp 7,753,037) in Bogor.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Grand Rapids costs $140 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 32 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)