Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,753TL (Rp 13,169,381) in Bogor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)